Originally from New York City, Dr. John Beedenbender moved to Portland to earn a degree in Naturopathic Medicine from the National College of Natural Medicine. John was drawn to medicine after seeing the powerful effects of diet and lifestyle interventions on family and friends who were dealing with cancer. While in school, John held a three-year medical internship in the areas of primary care, dermatology, cardiology and physical medicine. In addition, John has received advanced training in use of IV therapy and other injection therapies such as Prolotherapy and Neural therapy. In his free time, John enjoys running up and down the mountains of the Pacific Northwest.
- Prolotherapy Training, Sellwood Family Medicine
- Neural Therapy Workshop, Jeff Harris, ND
- Advanced Intravenous Training through International IV Nutritional Therapy for Professionals (IIVNTP)
- Regenerative Orthopaedic Medicine - Integration in Evolution, American Association of Orthopaedic Medicine 34th Annual Conference
Trisha Lee is a graduate of the National College of Natural Medicine (NCNM) in Portland, OR, where she received her Doctorate in Natural Medicine in 2015. Trisha's exposure to natural medicine began after her mother was diagnosed with aggressive stage 3 breast cancer. It was through this process of caring for her mom and researching alternative supportive therapies, that her desire to become a physician was born. Prior to NCNM she worked at consulting firm that focuses on practice management. She spent 5 years working with doctors in private practice and realized that she needed to go back to school for something that she truly believed in. As a medical intern, she completed a three year internship in the areas of primary care, woman's health, IV therapy and environmental medicine. Trisha's medical philosophy utilizes both natural and conventional care to provide her patients with the most comprehensive care possible.
- Pediatric Integrative Medicine in New & Changing Times (2016 - Institute of Women's Health & Integrative Medicine, Portland, OR)
- Lyme Disease Diagnosis and Management: A Practical Course for Naturopathic Physicians (2015 - Daniel Newman, MD, ND, MSOM, Portland, OR)
- Menopause Management: Advancing Your Expertise-Hormone Boot Camp-Hormone Research Update (2016 - Institute of Women's Health & Integrative Medicine, Portland, OR)